Coronavirus Offers Opportunity for Private Air Charter
The Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak has already caused a major reduction on the number of people flying commercial airlines, as people avoid situations where they will be in a confined space for long periods of time with other passengers who may have contracted the Coronavirus.
Private Air Charter Companies Should Promote Their Service to the Flying Public as an Alternative to Commercial Air Travel.
Commercial air travel has always been a headache – the nerve-wracking crowds, never-ending security lines, less than stellar in-flight service and frequent flight delays. In addition, after fighting the traffic, finding parking and other hassles just to get to a congested airport, travelers now have to deal with screening of passengers by health workers to identify those who may be infected with the Coronavirus.
Beyond the fact that air charter provides a much safer and hassle-free travel experience, private air charter companies should also promote the other important benefits of air charter.
Flying on a jet charter offers a more luxurious, peaceful and private travel experience… and all but eliminates the threat from catching the Coronavirus (or other infection) from other travelers!
Flying private charter saves you hours of not having to wait in the TSA’s long check-in queue along with these other benefits:
- You can you arrive at the airport just minutes, not hours, before departure.
- Many times, you can drive right onto the tarmac and be just steps away from your private jet.
- When you land, your bags can be brought right to your car, so there’s no waiting at the baggage carousel.
- Private charter flights do not operate from hubs like commercial airlines, so your travel is not dictated timetables or layovers.
- Security checks are streamlined for international travel, and not required for domestic flights. AND, you don’t have take off your shoes, belt, coins or jewelry.
- Commercial airliners are subject to weather delays that impact their entire air system. With a private charter, you have the flexibility to take off and land as soon as the weather breaks.
- Many of today’s private jets fly higher and faster than commercial jets, so they can get you to your destination faster, saving you time in flight.
- Charter jets do not need the long runways that commercial jets do, they can fly into regional airports that are closer to your destination than the major airports, usually located in congested metropolises.